- Be a boy who has completed the fifth
grade or is 11 years old, or has earned the Arrow of Light Award but is
under 18 years old.
- Contact the Scoutmaster.
- Purchase "The Boy Scout Handbook" from the Atlanta Area Scout Shop
or from the Boy Scout catalog online.
- Complete the Boy Scout Application and the Joining Requirements
listed in the Handbook.
- Acquire the Boy Scout Uniform. Please speak with the
Scoutmaster if circumstances prevent you from purchasing a uniform.
- Obtain only the basic personal camping gear. Please review the
Handbook and check with the Scoutmaster before you start shopping for
insight into what's really needed.
- Have your parent complete the Adult Leader Application, Driver
Information and the Troop Resource Survey.
- Attend the next troop meeting held in the North Campus of Mount Pisgah
United Methodist Church on Mondays from 7:15 to 8:45 pm.
- Submit the dues payment and first time registration fee to the
Membership Chairperson or Treasurer.