Thank you for visiting Troop 629’s website! Are you looking to learn a little more about the Troop, or perhaps you know already you’d like to join? This quick post will give you a few key links to help you get started.
There is a wealth of information here on the website. Key pages include:
- Contact Us. First and foremost, if you can’t find something you’re looking for, either pop into a Troop Meeting (see the Calendar) or visit the Contact Us page to contact the Scoutmaster or Committee Chair.
- About Us. This gives a high level overview of Troop Meetings, Outings, and Committee Meetings. But more importantly, it gives a link the next page highlighted below.
- Welcome to Troop 629. With this page, find out more detailed information about our Philosophy, Expectations, Rules of Conduct, How to Join the Troop, Parental Roles, Adult Committee Positions, and our Lending Closet and Financial Assistance programs.
- Photos. Check out pictures of our Adventures! Know that in early 2022 we redesigned our website and are still loading older picture albums… so keep checking back as we have pictures dating back to 2001!
- And check out all of the other links on the page as well!
Again, if you can’t find something… either visit us at a Troop Meeting or, for more immediate response, visit the Contact Us page to contact the Scoutmaster or Committee Chair.